Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Question For Homeschool Moms Who Have Been in the Midst of Moving

If you know us, then you know that we moved into our new house last Friday. We have been building this thing for 4 years now, so it was a HUGE blessing to finally move in! This journey has been filled with lots of blessings & challenges along the way. I'll post more about that later, when I have more time, along with some pictures.

For now I have a question for all you homeschool moms out there who have ever been in the midst of a move while homeschooling. How do you balance it all... the moving, the unpacking, the regular everyday household chores, etc. AND still find time to school? It has been a huge challenge for me. How do you fit it all in AND keep your sanity? I know that "this too shall pass" but know that we really need to be doing more school work. So any advice you ladies have would be SOO very appreciated!

Blessings,
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog last week- you really made my day! I'm interested to hear about this house you've been building for 4 years!? We desire to build our own home some day (us actually building it, and in cash)...post pics! That's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete